Monday 23 January 2012

Owls

I'm struggling to draw, my brain power has been reassigned and the connection between my hand and brain isn't working. But rather than worry about it, I've decided to channel my creative urges in different directions.

I've wanted a bag to stuff all the baby tights, it makes them easier to find. I quickly sewed together a spare piece of fabric to make a bag, job done. But creativity snuck in and that evening (while the baby was asleep) Tilda and I had a crafting hour, both creating owls collages.

I think Tilda and I need to establish regular creating/crafting time, as it was great to spend time chatting, making and bouncing ideas off each other, to give her some time and attention in our busy lives.

Bag for tights

Tilda's creation
Owl fabric collage

No comments:

Post a Comment