Wednesday 28 July 2010

Fairy and Monster birthday invitations

Both invitations are available as pdfs to print, I'd be happy for you to use for your own party, if you do, I'd love to know.

The Fairy invitation and Monster invitation.
Fairy birthday party invite


It's my little girl's 4th birthday next month. So once again I have created my own invitations. She keeps changing her mind about a theme, but fairies seem to be the most consistent. Which is lucky, because I can draw fairies.

But I also needed to put something together for the boys, so they get a monster invitation. I have been drawing lots of monsters lately, as they are useful for boys birthday cards.

Monster Birthday invitation

1 comment:

  1. I have been searching and searching for invitations for my son's monster-themed birthday party. I couldn't find anything in the right color scheme (orange, lime green...with blue and purple accents, but those aren't necessary for the invite) and with cute and friendly rather than scary monsters. This is perfect. I really do appreciate it - these are absolutely perfect.

    ReplyDelete